07 Oct The Motivation in you
If the motivation to achieve a goal is strong enough, then it will be easier to get to the end result. And where do you think you will find motivation if not within yourself?
Often we do not act because we are afraid to change, begin to accept that change is natural and part of our evolution. The motivation in you is only the first step....
"IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO STOP LOOKING OUTSIDE YOURSELF, EVERYTHING THAT YOU THINK COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY. LOOK WITHIN YOURSELF, COME HOME (OSHO)"
Sagittarius (me) is described as one of the most dynamic and enterprising signs, but it is also true that it is easily bored... and because of this dissatisfaction I spend 2 days in complete chaos, with a storm of ideas that lead me to nothing concrete.
Have you ever had this feeling? I guess so...
And it is precisely in these moments that you have to ask yourself questions (and give yourself answers)...
- How come I feel this sense of chaos?
- What is there in my life that doesn't make me happy?
- What would I like to do differently from what I am doing?
You will see that time will confirm that. "nothing happens by chance".
- If you want to do something, do it now, don't procrastinate
- the perfect time to do something is when you make a decision
- When you are faced with a crossroads, take a road, they will both be correct
- the change Is a natural process of life
- travel enriches mind and spirit (and heart)
- you are your first source of motivation
- Thinking about doing something is only the first step, acting is the difference
- we just need to change the way of looking at things